Friday, November 3, 2017

Happy Autumn

I can't believe it is already Friday!
I have so much to do and here I am doing nothing...lol
It is a warmer day today, but rainy...we had snow the other day
but nothing that stuck, thank goodness!!


Today I have a fun fall card, rather simple in design.
A year or so ago, one of my DT sisters and friend (thanks Terri) sent me 
a lot of really cool stuff and in it was a package of
puffy stickers.
that is what I have used for this card today
along with a Tutti Designs Fall Leaves Scroll
cut from a bit of scrap paper in pretty fall colors.
I stamped a fall sentiment and this CAS card is ready to mail!

Entering the following challenges:
Little Red Wagon .... Owl About Me
Cute Card Thursday .... ATG
Southern Girls .... It's A Stick Up

5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, I love your combo of the owl and the leaf scroll. Seriously, that owl is so cute! Love how CAS this is, too. Great card, Diane!

Judy Woodland said...

What a cute little owl! And I love how you did that die cut with patterned paper. I never think to do that. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa said...

So sweet!! That owl is adorable!! I love the leafy vine!! We had a dusting of snow the other day, too. So not ready for cold weather. Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Phelan said...

He's CUTE!

Kate said...

Such a sweet card! Your puffy owl looks fabulous with your flourish behind him.

Snow already! I'm not ready yet! We've had warmer than usual temperatures here but I know the snow will come soon enough!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper