Tuesday, December 5, 2017

12 Tags of Christmas With a Feminine Twist Day 1

It's time again for the
Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas With a Feminine Twist.
I used to join in every year but it has been a couple years I have missed now
so I decided to try my best this year to get them done! 


Day 1 tag is a technique...3D.



This is my tag using a Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Star die.  I cut my die 5 times.
There is a video showing  how to make a 3D tag.

You might want to think about joining in too!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! I love the embossing and the dimensional star!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carol L said...

This is so pretty with that 3D star! I love the embossed background too - great tag!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, there's that pretty red and white again! My favorite! Super cute with the dimensional star!