Monday, December 11, 2017

12 Tags of Christmas With A Feminine Twist Day 4

is a technique challenge 'watercolor'.




For my tag, I die cut a round stitched circle and stamped
a (NBUS) stamp from inkadinkado using India Ink.
I used the TH Stamp Platform to stamp my image 3 times,
giving me a nice clean and perfect image to work with.

I did a very simple watercolor on the wreath using my Zig Clean color brushes.

A bit of Nuvo Silver Moondust Glitter drops 
were used to add a bit of sparkle to the Poinsettias.
Moving on To Tag 5!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the round shape and the pretty wreath!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, that's a pretty stamp! Perfect for the circle, of course, and so nice with your watercoloring. Very pretty ribbon, too. It's fun to see all your ribbons 'cause you know how I love it but hardly use it. I need to do better.

SmilynStef said...

Such a lovely wreath ... love the sparkle