Friday, December 8, 2017

12 Tags of Christmas With a Feminine Twist Day 3

Here is my tag for Day 3 at the 
Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas With a Feminine Twist
and the theme is 'Naturally Neutral'.





I used a piece of a real wood grain paper for the little stump,
perched a glittery bird on top,
a glittery snowflake and a little clothespin snowflake.
I ran a manila tag through my Cuttlebug,
they used TH Gathered Twigs Distress ink.
Just a simple little tag this time, but all neutral and 'natural'.

I need to get going as they are Day 8 already
which makes me 5 behind!!

6 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Love your pretty little tag and all of the wonderful details! Only 8 behind? I believe in you! Fa La La La La La La

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!! I love the texture and design!! The bird is beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Judy Woodland said...

Super cute tag, love the neutral tones.

Donna Ellis said...

Great tag, Diane, and such warm cookie dough coloring!

Greta said...

Love all the texture--this is gorgeous!

Leslie Miller said...

Just give me a bird and I love it every time! So cute with the little stump, too.