Friday, December 8, 2017

Snowman

Since we had our first snow yesterday (only 3")
and about 7 to 9" more to come tonight/tomorrow
I thought it would appropriate to share a snowman card lol!


This card was made for the Tutti Designs Store.
He is really a bit more darker red then he is showing here though.
I used a Tutti Designs Snowman Panel.

I know it's kind of hard to see, but I added a bit of Stickles to each snowflake
and then a row of stickles 'snow' along the edge.
Funny how I hardly ever use my stickles since those wonderful Nuvo drops came along.

Entering the following challenges:
Cardz 4 Galz .... Show Me A Snowman
4 Crafty Chicks .... Monochrome

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Snow??!! No!! Gah, I hate winter. We had a very light dusting, thankfully not 3 inches!! But I do love your adorable card!! That touch of glitter along the bottom is fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Lots of snow, Diane! Goodness! When I saw it outside your window (the photo of your magnificently gorgeous Christmas tree), I was started to see it had snowed so early in the season. Your snowman card is darling! I love the pretty Tutti die, and the fabulous snowflake background! Now for my other hat: So glad I got to see this beauty showcased at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. Hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you have won a badge.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! I love him with the pretty paper and Stickles glitter. I still use my Stickles all the time, but love my Nuvo drops, too. This is really cute on the red!

Tamie said...

Diane, I am loving your card. The papers and dies are fantastic. Our snow has been melting here, but that is quite a bit of snow you are expecting. I know we will get more snow soon too but it could hold off a bit. Hee Hee. Your inspiration is fantastic. Fabulous inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Monochrome Challenge this week.

Tamie DT

Julie B said...

Sounds like we had the same snow as you, though I must admit that I was pleased when it disappeared! Gorgeous die cut here, thanks for sharing at Cardz4Galz. :)

Wendy R. said...

Snow cute! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx