Friday, January 5, 2018

Adore You

Well what can I say, but we are getting hammered again and again and again  and we already have well over a foot on the ground already!



Here I am today with my 3rd doggie card You can see the other two HERE and HERE.
using the
Tutti designs Stained Glass Dog die.
(might as well get my money's worth...right?)  LOL!


This one is done using the 'coloring on the back of vellum' technique.

I used the Ken Oliver 'Stick It' paper for the die cut
and stuck it down on a piece of vellum...
flip it over and color with Copics (I use Copics as I like the 'soft' colors
you get with that and not so bold).

I stamped an 'Adore You' on a stitched heart
with little hearts background paper.

Once again I am entering this into (my last one) the
City Crafters Challenge .... Colorful Dog(s)

7 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute doggie! Great stained effect on him!

Lisa said...

SO precious!! I love the colors!! I guess I shouldn't complain about the cold...we only have about an inch of snow on the ground. Stay warm, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Your stained glass puppy is beautifully colorful, Diane! Cute and pretty. I can’t even imagine dealing with all the snow and ice. While your photos are gorgeous, it must be difficult to do normal things and keep warm. Stay safe!

laurie said...

This is awesome..love the colors and technique...beautiful!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, I love the way this looks! Again, on the vellum it's so perfect. Love the technique. Awesome, Diane! Stay warm and safe.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Another awesome stained glass look, very lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Donna Phelan said...

He is a very cute doggie and you always make him look soooo handsome!