Wednesday, January 17, 2018

What's In Your Kitchen?

It' the 3rd Wednesday of the month and that means a new
challenge and a new mood board at
Double D Challenges!

Team Darlene is hosting this time and the theme is
What's In Your Kitchen
with the fun mood board below  for inspiration.



I had so many fun things and options for this challenge
but finally settled on stamps from Martha Stewart Cottage Christmas
and a sentiment from the Bo Bunny set What U Got Cookin.
Both sets of these stamps I have had for quite some time
and have never been used (NBUS)..


I stamped each image with Dew Drops in these colors


I love these little inks (and just ordered a few more colors
because I loved the names...lol!  
They stamp so precise and they say the die inks are best for
the poly/acrylic stamps...works for me!!
Did you know that you can get Dew Drops and many other new goodie
at the Dies R Us store?
It's more then just dies.



The die cut I used to 'shelve' my stamps on is a little tricky one,
I found it cut better from a lesser weight card stock,
I cut it 3 times before I was satisfied with the outcome.
I used the Ken Oliver Stick It to adhere it (also sold at Dies R Us)
It's a really cool die and I hope to use it soon the way it was meant to be.
The die is from Frantic Stamper and is Color Block Card Panel.

So pop on over to Double D Challenge and see all the FABULOUS
creations to inspire YOU!

15 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Ahh this is so cute, love the creative work of art.xx [aNNie]

Darlene said...

This is ADORABLE! I love all the little kitchen elements stamped in their own personal color ... what a clever creation! Hope you are feeling better today! Try to stay warm ... it sure is cold out there!

Kathy Krug said...

This is so cute. Great idea to use different colors for stamping and the sentiment is perfect.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the different windows with the kitchen items!! So creative!! Perfect sentiment, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card and certainly pulls off the kitchen theme. I love the layout of the card too.

Beverly S. said...

Perfect card for the theme at Double D....you did a great job getting everything centered and looking extra "spiffy." ;) Your card has such a clean and graphic feel. Nicely done!

Vicki said...

This is so adorable, Diane! I love the block design and all the kitchen items you included. Great sentiments!

Petra L said...

Love the colourful card you made.

Hugs, Petra

Donna Phelan said...

Always Kiss The Cook! And never trust a skinny one lol Perfect card, love how you did the different little windows! I love all things aprons, have several and only wear them during the Holidays (if I remember lol) And the celebration continues, YAY! You and Darlene are the heart of this Challenge Blog and I am thankful for you both! xo~

Leslie Miller said...

Those stamps are so cute it makes you wonder what took you so long! I remembered later a Crafty Secrets kitchen set I have that would have been cute, and I feel inspired to get it out and use it. I love the color block look, with or without the open squares. Those skinny borders would be tricky. You mentioned two things I'm wanting -- more Memento inks and the Stick It -- so it's nice to know they can both be found in one place. Thanks, Diane! I sure hope you feel better soon. If you've got the flu it's nothing to fool around with. Take care!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such a sweet "kitchen" card!! LOVE all of these adorable images and that you used such vibrant colors for each! So beautifully done!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

How cute is this! Love all the kitchen goodies and the bright colors Diane.

Janis said...

Love the fun colors you used for the sweet kitchen icons!! What a cute card.

Happy 2nd BD to Double D Challenge Blog. Your challenges are some of my faves!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Judy Woodland said...

Super, SUPER cute card. I just got that Color Block Card Panel die. Glad you mentioned that it can be difficult, I appreciate the heads up. I love all your sweet little stamps and the colors you used, this looks like it was really fun to make.

Carol L said...

I really like how you stamped an element into each window! SO clever and cute!